I have a existing code base which always worked
with SessionFactory.GetCurrentSession()
Recently I changed some code to be async because there are calls to
Microsoft Orleans grains.
This kills the SessionFactory.GetCurrentSession() functionality in cases
where the SessionContext is not web.
SessionContext thread_static used to work but does obviously not anymore.
It's not a wcf service so wcf_operation is not an option.
I presumed call could work but this does not for me.
Is there anybody who uses SessionFactory.GetCurrentSession() in a async
context?
What did you need to do to fix this?
I think you could make a custom SynchronisationContext but I did not manage
to get this working.
Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards,

Marc