I am creating a self-hosted ASP.Net webapi service that will have to access
2 different databases.

The first is like a master database, it will always be the same database.

The 2nd would be like a customer database.  This could be different for
each request that comes into the service.  I can get the database id from
the request...but how to I handle the session management.  I understand I
should only create the session factories once...but how to I get the
correct session into my repositories.

I'm using structuremap for my IOC container, ASP.net webapi is self-hosted
using topshelf.

Thanks.