As far as I can tell, the only documentation ever written for NHibernate
since JBoss ditched it is the Getting Started Guide. It's pretty pathetic
that LINQ isn't even mentioned in the detailed documentation. Most of the
documentation looks like it came from Java Hibernate. There used to be a
CHM file about 6+ years ago for the API documentation. That seemed to
disappear and it seemed to not be a priority for anyone to put it back.