Yes, that would be great!
/g

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 9:00 AM -0700, "projectmercy" <projectme...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Thank you for your help, It works with that way.
I would like to try to see if I can get it to work the way it used to work. I
pulled the unit test project to do some experimentation. Do you think that it
would be worth submitting a ticket about it if I come up with a fix?

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nhusers.