Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for sharing the patch.
However, after using this assembly, I started getting error:
Specified cast is not valid.

Stack Trace:
   at NHibernate.Impl.AbstractQueryImpl.UniqueResult[T]()
   at ****.NHibernate.DataProviders.********(String email)
   in ****\DataProviders\****.cs:line 278

The code is something like:
            ISQLQuery query = null;
            ISession session = ProviderHelper.GetSession();
            query = session.CreateSQLQuery("select count(*) as number from
tmailList where email=:Email");
            query.SetParameter("Email", email);
            query.AddScalar("number", NHibernateUtil.Int32);
            if (query != null)
            {
                query.SetCacheable(true);
                query.SetCacheRegion("Type");
                var count = query.UniqueResult<int>();            *//Getting
Error here*
                if (count > 0)
                    result = true;
            }