Hi,
Thanks for the reply. One employee can have more than one
address(Work,Home). My entities should look like the one listed below , Its
my assumption. Correct me If i am wrong. I want to call Save() method on
Employee object to store data in Employees as well as Addresses table.

public class Employee : Entity
    {
        public virtual string FirstName { get; set; }
        public virtual string LastName { get; set; }
        public virtual string Gender { get; set; }
        public virtual int Age { get; set; }
        public virtual Address WorkAddress { get; set; }
        public virtual Address HomeAddress { get; set; }
    }

 public class Address : Entity
    {
        public virtual Employee Employee { get; set; }
        public virtual string Line1 { get; set; }
        public virtual string Line2 { get; set; }
        public virtual string State { get; set; }
        public virtual string PostCode { get; set; }
        public virtual string County { get; set; }
        public virtual string AddressType { get; set; }
    }

Regards,
Vishal G.