I profile the SQL server and don't see any attempt to hit the server from
Hibernate.
Also no errors thrown.
The only thing that happens is Hibernate returns an empty row set.

The query:
            var cfg = new Configuration();
            cfg.Configure();
            ISessionFactory sesFactory = cfg.BuildSessionFactory();
            var ses = sesFactory.OpenSession();
            var qry = ses.CreateQuery("from
Tko.SmartMoves.Modules.Operations.Domain.vDoors");
            IList<vDoors> x = qry.List<vDoors>();
If I set the same thing up using ICriteria I have the same problem.

But this works ~ all other things being equal:
            string sql = string.Format("select * from vDoors");
            var cfg = new Configuration();
            cfg.Configure();
            ISessionFactory sesFactory = cfg.BuildSessionFactory();
            var ses = sesFactory.OpenSession();
            var qry = ses.CreateSQLQuery(sql);
            IList<vDoors> x = qry.List<vDoors>();

Thanks.