We upgraded on to NHibernate 5.3.5 from 3 and Fluent NHibernate to 3.1

  public class ReasonDataAccessorAssignment

  {

    public virtual int Id { get; protected internal set; }

    public virtual Reason Reason{ get; protected internal set; }

 }

public class Reason

  {

    public virtual int ID { get; protected internal set; }

    public virtual IList<ReasonDataAccessorAssignment>
ReasonDataAccessorAssignments { get; protected internal set; }

  }

*Class map:*

public class ReasonMap : ClassMap<Reason>

  {

    public ReasonMap()

    {

      var tableMeta = "Reason";

      this.Table(tableMeta);

      Id(x => x.ID).Column("Reason_id").GeneratedBy.Identity();

      HasMany(x => x.ReasonDataAccessorAssignments)

        .KeyColumn("Reason_id")

        .Cascade.AllDeleteOrphan()

        .Not.LazyLoad()

        .BatchSize(100);

    }

}

*Repository call:*

Var reasons = (from s in _session.Query<Reason>()

              where s.ReasonDataAccessorAssignments != null

              select s).ToList();

This query is NOT generating ReasonDataAccessorAssignment table as LEFT
OUTER JOIN with latest version

Previous version NHibernate 3 is generating LEFT OUTER JOIN with above query

--

Regards

Venkata Krishna Reddy Sangu

+91 9666121219