Hi,

We have a ASP.Net Core Web Api and we use NHibernate. We would like to have
OData filtering applied at query level.

I try to explain better: if we add the [EnableQuery] attribute to our
endpoints, OData filtering works but it is applied after *all* records have
been fetched from db, while we would like to have the NHibernate query
modified to apply filtering at db level.

So basically the question is: if I have a ODataQueryOptions input
parameter, how can I use it Filter property to modify the NHibernate query
to get data from db?

I found a package named "NHibernate.OData" but it is quite old (2015) and
it is not working with version 5 of NHibernate.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you,
Cristiano Muzi