For the last several months, I've been working at my new job at
Interland (http://www.interland.net).  Now that I've been promoted to
Director of Network Operations, it's pretty obvious that it will be
difficult to find enough time to work on nmh.

But after investing 2 years of work on nmh, I really don't want it to
bitrot like MH.  So I would like to find a person (or persons) who
would be interested in further developing nmh.

I know that Brent Welch (developer of exmh) has had similar problems
with exmh, and has created a CVS repository for exmh.  Maybe someone
could do the same for nmh.

Even better, would be the possibility for exmh and nmh to develop
together.

So, if someone is interested, just grab the 1.0 tarfile, and go to
work!

Also, since I no longer work at Ga. Tech, I will lose the nmh-workers
mailing list soon.  So somone will need to start another list to
replace it.

Regardless of what happens, I hope the work I did on nmh has been
useful to everyone.

--
Richard Coleman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]