Jon Steinhart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Also, I didn't mean to start a flame war with my questions
> about the code.  It's my opinion that nmh has about twice as
> much code as is really needed to do the job.  That excess
> fluff makes the code harder to understand and maintain.  So
> I'm gonna trim it out whenever I see it.  Not to show off,
> but to make the code easier to deal with.

If you want something to do as far as duplication reduction goes,
check out mhbuildsbr.c and mhparse.c.  Have a barf bag handy.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett