Michael wrote:

> =======================
> All 101 tests passed
> (19 tests were not run)
> =======================

That's good.  Though I'm surprised that 19 tests weren't run.  That happens
when nmh isn't configured with some options.  19 seems high to me.

> I tried running "test/post/test-post-basic" manually, and it seemed to just
> install stuff to test/testdir/inst, but I couldn't tell if it actually ran a
> test.  Do I need some arguments to the test?

No, the tests don't take arguments.  Some require helper programs.  To make
sure those are built, it's best to run a single test this way:

    make check TESTS=test/post/test-post-basic

If the test succeeds, it exits with 0 status.  And that test shouldn't
produce any output if it succeeds.

David