Dear all,
Meanwhile we further investigated the issue. We might need some information and
advice from Robert Bauer

Two issues have been identified.

->MH sampling in general -> leads to some instability in the OBF if more nodes
are used
->More important:  the use of a sigma as proposed in NONMEM 7.3.0:-.

.......---- SIGMA(x,x) has been allowed to be used on the right hand side of
equations in the control stream file. In this model, we followed the
recommendation for BLQ values by designating the GRD appropriately:.
$EST METHOD=IMP LAPLACE INTERACTION CTYPE=3 NOHABORT GRD=SN(1) PRINT=1

In the test cases this leads to different OBF in case of parallelization's (in
the first iterations in some models OBF drastically increase) independent of
the use of parse_type=1 und ranmethod=p..
For further investigations, we would need the exact implementation in NONMEM.
For the moment we will stay away from using Sigma on the right hand side with
IMP and BLQ values.
Any information and advice would be highly appreciated

Best wishes
Dirk