Dear Modelers,

On January 17th, we launched the DDMoRe Foundation Community Groups – Model
Repository, Standards and Thoughtflow – to support standardization, knowledge
and model sharing in pharmacometrics.

We welcome any volunteers to join one or more of these community groups to work
collaboratively on model sharing via the DDMoRe model repository; open
standards for model definition and interoperability using the DDMoRe exchange
standards, interoperability tools; provenance and workflow tracking via
Thoughtflow.

For those who could not attend the kickoff meeting but are interested in the
slides we presented, they can be found at
https://www.ddmore.foundation/community-groups/
[https://www.ddmore.foundation/community-groups/]. The groups themselves can be
found online:

* Model repository: http://repository.ddmore.eu/ [http://repository.ddmore.eu/]
* Standards: http://www.mdl.community/ [http://www.mdl.community/]
* Thoughtflow: http://thoughtflow.community/ [http://thoughtflow.community/]
For those who would like to join a group, please register at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XS7HGR5 [https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XS7HGR5]
so we can send you the relevant information.

After registering for a group, you will receive an email with a deadline for a
Doodle poll: please indicate your availability for the group’s inaugural
meeting.

Welcome to the future! We hope you’ll be along for the ride.

Justin, Mike and Céline