Dear All,

It is with my deepest regrets, that I must share with all of you some very sad
news. Earlier this week, Matthew Hutmacher suddenly passed away. His death is a
terrible loss to the entire modeling community and as a long standing colleague
and as a business partner of Matt, I find it is my duty to reach out to all of
you to share this heartbreaking news.

I've been fortunate to work besides Matt for the more than 14 years across
multiple companies including A2PG which  Matt, Ken, and I founded back in 2007.
 He was a brilliant colleague, an amazing mentor to many, and a wonderful
partner to work with. Matt has been an integral part of A2PG's success and we
are all grateful for the opportunity to work with him on a daily basis.  No
words can adequately express how much he will be missed by the A2PG family.  We
are deeply saddened that we have all lost a dear friend.

The Hutmacher family have recently posted Matt's obituary on mlive.com. You may
use the following link the directly access his obituary:
http://obits.mlive.com/obituaries/annarbor/obituary.aspx?n=matthew-hutmacher&pid=185314055&fhid=20947.
I have been hearing from many colleagues and friends who have made plans to fly
or drive in for Matt's visitation and/or funeral.

If you need any assistance in finding hotel accommodation, ground
transportation, directions, etc., A2PG will do your best to assist you in
making your plans. Please directly contact Sunny Chapel via email at
sunny.cha...@a2pg.com<mailto:sunny.cha...@a2pg.com>.
During this difficult time, A2PG would like to express how grateful we are that
Ken Kowalski has agreed to return to A2PG to help with the transition.  No one
can fill Matt's empty space, but I am thankful that Ken is willing to come back
to us so willingly from retirement to assist us in our continued commitment to
our clients and our modeling community.

Thank you for all the support and kindness.

Sunny Chapel, PhD
Chief Executive Officer
Ann Arbor Pharmacometrics Group (A2PG), Inc
Office)  734-274-8253
Mobile) 734-417-8274