Dear Nmusers,

The International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Anticancer Drugs will
take place on 13-14 September 2017 in Madrid, Spain, following ESMO 2017. The
program can be found
here<http://expertmedicalevents.com/event/upcoming/international-workshop-dose-optimization-strategies-targeted-drugs-focus-oncolytics/program/>.
It is our pleasure to inform you that you are offered a 25% discount! You can
register
online<http://expertmedicalevents.com/event/upcoming/international-workshop-dose-optimization-strategies-targeted-drugs-focus-oncolytics/registration/>
 using the discount code "NONMEM25". Besides this, we encourage you to submit
relevant data for an oral or abstract presentation. Young Investigators with an
accepted abstract receive a complimentary registration!

Understanding the pharmacology of anticancer drugs is pivotal to designing
optimal treatment. Drug exposure is significantly influenced by drug
interactions, transporter mediated interactions, and patients' physiologic and
genetic characteristics. These factors are central for therapeutic efficacy,
failure or toxicity. Despite great progress, many pharmacologic opportunities
to improve both efficacy and quality of life still exist. Although many of the
larger meetings do touch on the subject, they truly lack an intimate scientific
platform for in-depth discussions between colleagues, in particular, of the
pharmacological challenges in dosing anticancer drugs. In response to this gap,
we have set up a highly interactive and focused workshop dedicated to this
unmet need. The workshop is specifically designed to provide the clinical
pharmacology and modelling communities with a stand-alone, state-of-the-art
platform where recent data can be presented and discussed. In an independent
workshop setting new strategies can be defined.
We look forward to welcoming you to this exciting workshop in September!

Kind regards,

Lena Friberg on behalf of the Organizing committee

Lena Friberg, PhD
Professor in Pharmacometrics
Pharmacometrics research group
Dept of Pharmaceutical Biosciences