Hi Everyone,
Mango Solutions are running the following 2 day public training course in
Boston:

Course:Intro to R for PK
Date: Oct 30-31 2017
Location: BOSTON ( venue tbc).

The R for PK course is designed to review the basic concepts of the R language,
before moving onto more Pharmacometric-based topics (such as producing typical
PK graphics, fitting mixed effects models, interacting with NONMEM and
performing simulation-based analyses).
All our courses are very much hands-on, with theory backed up by relevant
worked exercises & examples.
Each attendee also receives a Mango training certificate and 3 months post
course support provided from Mango's technical helpdesk.

Commercial and Academic rates are available for this course.

Private training courses are also available and delivered globally buy our own
team of Data Science consultants. A private course can be a cost effective way
of receiving training for a number of participants and tailored to your
specific requirements. A private course can also be delivered at a time and
location that is convenient for you. If you would like to discuss a private
course, please feel free to contact us.

To find out more, for a full course outline or to register your interest please
email; pha...@mango-solutions.com<mailto:pha...@mango-solutions.com> where a
dedicated member of our Pharma team will be happy to assist.

We are also running our Boston Enterprise Application of the R Language
conference 1-3 November and are looking for speakers (
www.earl-conference.com<http://www.earl-conference.com>)
If this may be of interest, please feel free to contact me. Chosen speakers
receive free conference access for the day of their talk.

Kind regards
Christina

--

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may
contain
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised use of the
information
contained in this message is prohibited.

Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258
with its
registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 2EF,
UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL