Hi Everyone,
At Mango we understand that when companies chose to migrate from SAS to R it is
a significant undertaking.
Careful planning and implementation are required to ensure everyday activities
aren't disrupted & best practice is followed. With our extensive R knowledge,
experience with successful SAS to R migrations and years of working within the
Pharma sector, we are well placed to guide our clients in their migration
journey.

Mango can help alleviate the pain of full or part migration, aid in elimination
of the risks involved, minimise discrepancies in code translation and deliver
successful projects that empower company's analytical capabilities. With this
in mind Mango will be delivering a free public SAS > R Migration webinar this
Thursday Jan 18th.
The aim of the webinar will be to embrace the following topics:
*       What are the business benefits of SAS migration?
*       What are the key migration challenges industries face?
*       How to ensure a successful migration
*       What are the business impacts of a successful migration journey?
*       Discussion of best practice solutions around technology solutions &
empathetic staff training
*       Successful migration stories
To find out more and register please visit;
https://www.mango-solutions.com/sas-to-r/

Please feel free to contact us via
pha...@mango-solutions.com<mailto:pha...@mango-solutions.com> if you have any
questions on the above.

--

LEGAL NOTICE

This message is intended for the use of the named recipient(s) only and may
contain
confidential and / or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please
contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised use of the
information
contained in this message is prohibited.

Mango Business Solutions Limited is registered in England under No. 4560258
with its
registered office at Suite 3, Middlesex House, Rutherford Close, Stevenage,
Herts, SG1 2EF,
UK.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL