Thanks!
One more question: in the "bad" model, if you look on output (tab) file, can you detect the differences, or it is different inside but output correct DV values to tab file? I think you describe it in the email below (that output is "bad") but I just wanted to be 100% sure. Then at least we can compare output with the true data (say, in R, read the tab file and csv file and compare) and detect the problem not looking on FDATA.
Thanks
Leonid