It could be just coding error, could you show the control stream?
Thanks
Leonid

> On Feb 3, 2019, at 12:44 PM, Singla, Sumeet K <sumeet-sin...@uiowa.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone!
>
> I have a question. I was trying to build a 2-compartment PK model for
> marijuana use in occasional and chronic smokers. Initially, I was using
> providing rate constants K12 and K21 ­in PK block and it resulted in poor
> fitting. Then, I later changed to CL,V1, V2 , Q and it resulted in proper
> fitting. I was perplexed as to why I couldn’t get a proper fit by providing
> rate constants? I tried to look online but couldn’t find any proper
> explanation about when (or not) we should use micro constants in PK block to
> define our model in NONMEM? Does anyone has any useful insights into this?
>
> Regards,
> Sumeet Singla
> Graduate Student
> Dpt. of Pharmaceutics & Translational Therapeutics
> College of Pharmacy- University of Iowa

  • ... Singla, Sumeet K
    • ... Bonate, Peter
    • ... David at Boomer
    • ... Leonid Gibiansky
      • ... Mark Sale
        • ... Bauer, Robert
      • ... janet.wade
        • ... STANDING, Joseph (GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
          • ... STANDING, Joseph (GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
        • ... Saeheum Song
          • ... Singla, Sumeet K