Dear Sumeet,

I assume Pirana is merely running PsN, and you can find good documentation for
each PsN program, in the PsN documentation:
https://uupharmacometrics.github.io/PsN/
<https://uupharmacometrics.github.io/PsN/>

For this specific question, you should probably not use the gof option and
instead specify p-values for forward and backward selection.
The gof option is only used in special cases, where one does not want to assume
that delta-OFV follows a chi-square distribution (or if one wants to use
p-values lower than 0.00000001).

Best regards

Jakob

Jakob Ribbing, Ph.D.

Senior Consultant, Pharmetheus AB

Cell/Mobile:    +46 (0)70 514 33 77

jakob.ribb...@pharmetheus.com

www.pharmetheus.com <http://www.pharmetheus.com/>

Phone, Office:  +46 (0)18 513 328

Uppsala Science Park, Dag Hammarskjölds väg 52B

SE-752 37 Uppsala, Sweden

This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain information that
is privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient please notify us immediately. Please do not copy it or
disclose its contents to any other person.