Hi Tingjie,

There is a way, but it requires some work.
The posterior distribution is not necessarily a normal distribution. It can
be approximated through the inverse FIM. This approximation is written by
NONMEM in the .phi output file, as variance on the estimated conditional
mode.
You can then perform Monte Carlo sampling from the conditional modes and
varcov matrix to obtain 1000 eta vectors for each subject. You can add
these to your data file, and adapt your control stream to use the
simulated ETA's from your data file.

Monolix allows to output a simulated eta distribution using MCMC, sampled
from the individual log-likelihood (which may not be normal-distributed).
See http://monolix.lixoft.com/tasks/conditional-distribution/ for more
information.
I am not aware of similar functionality for NONMEM.

Best regards,
Ruben Faelens