The Pharmetheus team is expanding!

At Pharmetheus we have considerable expertise in population pharmacokinetics,
exposure response analysis, physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling and
clinical trial design, as well as we maintain an up-to-date awareness of the
global regulatory environment. Integration of these elements in a “fit for
purpose” manner enables us to efficiently support model informed drug
development (MIDD) applications at the trial, compound and/or organization
level.

We take great pride to be a reliable and effective collaboration partner to all
our clients acting with integrity at all times. Our highly skilled and
enthusiastic team bring considerable value to clients and partners, with the
ultimate aim to change patient’s lives.

We are a motivated, dedicated and growing group of 35+ people. Pharmetheus is
currently undergoing exciting developments and is looking to expand our
capacities and capabilities in MIDD. Consequently, we are now looking for new
members to our team.

As an appropriate candidate, you are devoted to applying modeling and
simulation approaches to efficiently and effectively inform drug development
decisions. You are a skilled modeler with a PhD in pharmacometrics,
biostatistics or engineering, and an advanced user in NONMEM and R. Knowledge
of other relevant software is of merit. You have a positive attitude, treat
others respectfully, and are passionate about developing yourself and others.

Pharmetheus offers an inspiring working environment and competitive benefits.
With a broad spectrum of client projects, and senior colleagues with long and
extensive experience as modelers, software developers, regulatory assessors,
drug developers and academics in the forefront of Pharmacometric/MIDD
applications, our company provides unique competence development opportunities.

Pharmetheus’ main premises are located in the Uppsala Science Park, Sweden. Our
physical footprint stretches beyond Uppsala through our office network
(currently Stockholm and Basel), and home office network (currently Germany,
Italy, The Netherlands, UK, USA, Sweden). Availability to work at least
initially or partially from our offices in Uppsala or Stockholm is an advantage
but not a prerequisite.

If this sounds interesting to you, you think you would fit into the Pharmetheus
Team, and you are keen to learn more, please submit an application including
your CV and a personal letter to  i...@pharmetheus.com.

If you have any questions in relation to the job, feel free to contact either
Martin Bergstrand, Senior Consultant, at martin.bergstr...@pharmetheus.com, or
Marie Sandström, Chief Operations Officer, at marie.sandst...@pharmetheus.com,
directly.

Best regards,