Everyone,

I know this is not R discussion group but since many people here use RStudio
for data plotting and visualization in conjunction with NONMEM, I thought I
might get help here. Anyone knows how to add secondary Y-axis with its own
"independent" scaling? Reason I said independent is because right now I can add
secondary Y-axis in ggplot but its scaling is dependent as a factor of primary
Y-axis and I don't want that. I am also using GraphPad which helps in
independent scaling of secondary Y-axis but the process is too long. So, any
options and help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Regards,
Sumeet Singla
Graduate Student
Dpt. of Pharmaceutics & Translational Therapeutics
College of Pharmacy- University of Iowa