Dear NMusers Community,

For more than a century, Eli Lilly and Company has united caring with discovery
to make life better. At Eli Lilly and Company, we continuously focus on new and
innovative ways to fulfill our extraordinary purpose of making medicines that
help people live longer, healthier, more active lives.

*             Are you looking to join a dynamic company striving to improve the
lives of people across the world?
*             Do you have the passion, curiosity, and creativity to dream and
the persistence to get results?
*             Do you have the scientific and technical expertise to influence
and apply model-based drug discovery and development?
*             Can you communicate effectively with confidence?

If you answered yes then we are looking for you. Eli Lilly and Company is
looking for creative, motivated and enthusiastic scientists to join our Global
Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacometrics Department.

The scientists in the department of PK/PD & Pharmacometrics are the functional
leaders in research and development throughout the value chain from preclinical
lead molecule identification to clinical post-drug approval with the goal of
identifying and developing the right drug with the right dose for the right
patient and living the model-informed paradigm of drug research and
development. Our organization is looking for a dynamic scientist who is able to:

-              Develop and implement Pharmacometrics strategies to address key
questions and influence portfolio decisions for all phases of the drug
development, including, but not limited to the development and application of
drug-disease models, literature models, quantitative risk/benefit decision
tools, quantitative systems pharmacology models and trial-design optimization
analytics.
-              Expect and understand the issues affecting drug
discovery/development and help derive effective solutions. Support
decision-making through partnership and collaboration with cross-functional
teams and leadership.
-              Provide scientific leadership in multi-disciplinary project
teams to support the selection of the right target, molecule, dose, patient
population and development strategies.
-              Lead and support the preparation and delivery of overall program
plans, individual study protocols, analysis plans, data interpretation and
study reports.
-              Lead and assist in the preparation of relevant sections of INDs,
IBs, CTDs and other regulatory documents for development and registration of
new drugs and line extensions; interact with FDA, EMA, PMDA and other
regulatory agencies.
-              Provide coaching and mentoring to fellow scientists within the
group and in other disciplines as well as interact, teach and collaborate with
academia.
-              Represent the group to increase visibility externally, through
key publications, active leadership in key scientific organizations, industry
trade groups or consortia.

In summary, in this exciting scientific and technical role, you will have
opportunities to contribute to efficient and effective translational sciences,
model-informed drug discovery and development strategy and plan, trial designs,
data interpretations, and be part of the team to develop innovative medicine
that will improve life for our patients.

At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around
the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis,
Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring
life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and
management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy
and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first.
We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people
around the world.

Basic Qualifications:
-              PhD and/or MD in relevant scientific field such as
biological/pharmaceutical sciences, bioengineering or related field.
-              Excellent understanding of clinical pharmacology (PK, PD and
pharmacometrics) principles.
-              While experience from industry, regulatory, consulting or
academia with exposure to industry is preferred, we are also looking for
enthusiastic new graduates.

This position can be located Indianapolis, US, or Erlwood UK.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply at:
https://careers.lilly.com/job/indianapolis/research-scientist-pharmacometrics/410/11556618

Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected status.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Brian

Brian A. Willis, PhD
Group Leader, Pharmacometrics
Research Advisor, PK/PD and Pharmacometrics

Eli Lilly and Company
Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis IN 46285 USA
317.651.1308 (office) | 317.220.9191 (mobile)
willi...@lilly.com | www.lilly.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including all attachments) is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the