I have a data set for which I have experienced the following:

1.      A Nonmem data set was prepared from SAS/R from an *.xpt file;
however, when I tried to run under PSN it returned that it couldn't find the
data set.
2.      Using a data set that I had previously prepared with SAS and run
under PSN (i.e., not from an *.xpt file), I  manually added additional
subjects with the same sampling scheme and the data set ran under PSN.
However when I looked at the outputted fit file only the original subjects
had been read in and parameters estimated for them by PSN;
3.      When I run estimation with the same data set under Wings it runs
okay.

Has anyone had a similar experience with data from an *.xpt file and if so
how can it be addressed?