The Pfizer Pharmacometrics group, in the Global Clinical Pharmacology
organization, has new openings.  We are seeking candidates with a range of
quantitative experience and expertise.  Come meet us at ACoP10 in Orlando to
learn more about these exciting opportunities.

Our Pharmacometricians have an important role in influencing the discovery and
development of drugs.  It's fascinating, vital work and you could be part of it.

As Pharmacometricians at Pfizer, we provide strategic input into pre-clinical
discovery, development and post-approval plans quantifying the risk associated
with particular study designs or program strategies and
communicating/dissemination of the results. We are responsible for the use of a
variety of innovative quantitative methods to integrate knowledge of
pharmacokinetics, a variety of response variables (including pharmacodynamic,
clinical outcome and undesirable effects), patient characteristics and disease
mechanism/states, statistics, study/experimental design, clinical trial
simulations, meta-analytical evidence synthesis and quantitative techniques to
facilitate quantitative decision making thereby increasing drug research and
development efficiency.

The ideal candidates will have a doctorate degree with demonstrated expertise
in Pharmacometrics and strong quantitative skills (e.g. experience in
mechanistic modelling/systems pharmacology, quantitative translational scaling,
literature meta-analyses, population PK and PK-PD modelling, and clinical trial
simulations). We encourage applicants from different disciplines including
pharmaceutical sciences, biostatistics, medicine, engineering, etc.  Candidates
with significant experience are sought as well as recent graduates. In addition
to professional challenge, we offer a global culture that supports and
encourages ideas, and recognizes individual contribution. Moreover, the salary
and extensive benefits are everything you'd expect from a world leading company

Learn more by clicking one of the links below:
Director:
Pharmacometrician--Director_4766266-2<https://pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PfizerCareers/job/United-States---Massachusetts---Cambridge/Pharmacometrician--Director_4766266-2>

Associate Director:
Pharmacometrician--Associate-Director_4766500-1<https://pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PfizerCareers/job/United-States---Connecticut---Groton/Pharmacometrician--Associate-Director_4766500-1>

Manager:
Pharmacometrician--Manager_4766325-2<https://pfizer.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/PfizerCareers/job/United-States---Connecticut---Groton/Pharmacometrician--Manager_4766325-2>

In our Global Clinical Pharmacology & Pharmacometrics organization we use
state-of-the art quantitative methods to integrate knowledge of bioanalytics,
pharmacokinetics (PK), pharmacodynamics (PD), and disease biology to inform
efficient drug discovery and development of breakthroughs that change patients'
lives.

Best regards,
Tim

Timothy Nicholas, PhD