The Pharmetheus team is expanding!

At Pharmetheus we have considerable expertise in population
pharmacokinetics, exposure-response analysis, physiologically based
pharmacokinetic modeling, clinical trial design and we maintain an
up-to-date awareness of the global regulatory environment. Integration
of these elements in a “fit for purpose” manner enables us to
efficiently support and inform model informed drug development (MIDD)
applications at the trial, compound and/or organization level.

We take great pride to be a reliable and effective collaboration
partner to all our clients acting with integrity at all times. Our
highly skilled and enthusiastic team bring considerable value to
clients and partners, with the ultimate aim to change patients' lives.

We are a motivated, dedicated and growing group of soon to be over 50
people. Pharmetheus is currently undergoing exciting developments and
is looking to expand our capacities and capabilities in MIDD,
consequently we are now looking for new members to our team.

As an appropriate candidate, you are passionate about applying
modeling and simulation approaches to efficiently and effectively
inform drug development decisions. You are a skilled modeler with a
PhD in pharmacometrics, biostatistics or engineering, and an advanced
user in NONMEM and R. Previous experience with drug development is
highly valued. You have a positive attitude, treat others
respectfully, and are passionate about developing yourself and others.

Pharmetheus offers an inspiring working environment and competitive
benefits. With a broad spectrum of client projects, and senior
colleagues with long and extensive experience as modelers, software
developers, regulatory assessors, drug developers and academics in the
forefront of Pharmacometric/MIDD applications, our company provides
unique competence development opportunities.

Pharmetheus’ main premises are located in the Uppsala Science Park,
Sweden. Our physical footprint stretches beyond Uppsala through our
office network (currently Stockholm and Basel), and home office
network (currently Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, UK, USA
and Sweden).

If this sounds interesting to you, you think you would fit into the
Pharmetheus team, and you are keen to learn more, please submit an
application including your CV and a personal letter to
i...@pharmetheus.com.

Those that plan to attend the ACoP meeting in October 20th to 23rd,
2019, are most welcome to visit our booth. We are happy to answer any
question you may have in relation to working at Pharmetheus.

If you have any questions in relation to the job, feel free to contact
me at martin.bergstr...@pharmetheus.com.

All the best,

Martin Bergstrand, Ph.D.
Principal Consultant
Pharmetheus AB

+46(0)709 994 396
martin.bergstr...@pharmetheus.com
www.pharmetheus.com

+46(0)18 513 328
U-A Science Park, Dag Hammarskjölds v. 36b
752 37 Uppsala, Sweden

This communication is confidential and is only intended for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is directed. It may contain
information that is privileged and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us
immediately. Please do not copy it or disclose its contents to any
other person.