From: owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com <owner-nmus...@globomaxnm.com> On Behalf Of
Singla, Sumeet K
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:00 AM
To: nmusers@globomaxnm.com
Subject: [NMusers] Stepwise covariate modeling

Hi!

I am performing stepwise covariate modeling using PsN feature in Pirana. I am
getting some covariates which are statistically reducing OFV significantly,
however, when I include those covariates in the PK model, the results I am
getting are exactly similar to what I am getting in my base model, i.e. there
is no difference in individual predictions or pop predictions or any other
diagnostic plots. So, does that mean I should move forward WITHOUT including
those covariates as they don't seem to be explaining inter-individual
variability despite scm telling me that they are statistically significant?

Regards,

Sumeet K. Singla
Ph.D. Candidate
Division of Pharmaceutics and Translational Therapeutics
College of Pharmacy | University of Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa
sumeet-sin...@uiowa.edu<mailto:sumeet-sin...@uiowa.edu>
518.577.5881