Thanks to all who shared their experience.

Here is the brief summary of observations:
4 combinations of Intel Fortran or gfortran with Xeon or AMD processors (of approximately the same base frequency) provided similar speed but different results. Time comparison is not straightforward as the number of iterations required for convergence varied between these 4 versions (FOCEI, LAPLACIAN, and SAEM with ADVAN13 were used for all tests). Results are numerically different, but not really different as parameter estimates differ by no more than the respective confidence intervals of parameter estimates: few percents for the well defined parameters, more for parameters with large RSEs. Thus, any of these 4 combinations can be used, but it is better not to mix them in one analysis. Also it seems to be a good practice to specify not only OS and compiler with options, but also processor or at least processor type to ensure exact reproducibility of results.

Unlike earlier (10+ years ago) reports, Intel (old, v.11) compiler seems to provide similar speed on both Intel and AMD new processors.

Thanks!
Leonid