Dear NMusers,

Pharmacometrics Japan Conference 2020 will be held on January 22-23,
2020 in Tokyo, Japan, with auspice of ISoP. The Conference is an
international meeting which provides an opportunity for promoting,
updating and learning the science and application of pharmacometrics.
The official language is English.
https://pharmacometrics.jp/2020/

The Conference also offers the International Travel Grant to encourage
young scientists and students studying outside Japan, particularly in
Asia, for presenting their research in this conference.
To apply the International Travel Grant, you must submit an abstract not
later than 30 November 2019.
https://pharmacometrics.jp/2020/abstract
If you have any questions, please contact us at pmx-gr...@keio.jp.

We are confident that everyone will find useful and interesting things
to learn at the Conference. We look forward to seeing you in Tokyo.

Sincerely,

Hidefumi Kasai
Keio University School of Medicine