Dear colleagues and friends,
We are pleased to share some updates regarding the upcoming World
Conference on Pharmacometrics, hosted in Cape Town on the 6-9 of April 2020.
https://wcop2020.org/

We would like to invite you to check out the scientific program bringing
together an impressive line-up of speakers from both industry and academia.
https://wcop2020.org/scientific-program/
https://wcop2020.org/keynotes-and-symposia/

We are also proud to announce that an exciting selection of workshops
and courses is available to WCoP attendees in the days before the
conference. These cover a large range of topics and there is something
for all levels of skills, from the more experienced modeller to the
students just approaching the field. Please check out the list in the
link below and please be advised that for some workshops  a separate
registration is necessary.
  This site is under construction and details on some workshops are
still being updated - e.g. with information on sponsored seats - please
check back in regularly in the coming days.
https://wcop2020.org/workshops-and-courses/

If you missed the deadline for regular abstracts but you would still
like to present your research at WCoP, please note that the late
abstract submission is now open until January 31st of 2020.

Finally, we are delighted to announce that, thanks to the contributions
of our sponsors, we are able to offer bursaries to students and
researchers to provide partial financial support for their attendance at
WCoP. Only participants who are presenting author on an accepted poster
or oral presentation will be considered. The applications will be judged
on a case-by-case basis by the Bursary Committee, who will consider
financial need, travel costs, and the personal motivation provided by
each candidate.
The deadline for applications for bursaries is January 31st.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Cape Town for WCoP 2020!

Best regards,
Paolo Denti
on behalf of the WCoP Organizing Committee

PS To stay connected and get the latest updates on Facebook, like our page!
https://www.facebook.com/WCoP-World-Conference-on-Pharmacometrics-2566529103573993/

Paolo Denti, PhD
A/Prof of Pharmacometrics
Division of Clinical Pharmacology
Department of Medicine
University of Cape Town

K45 Old Main Building
Groote Schuur Hospital
Observatory, Cape Town
7925 South Africa
phone: +27 21 404 7719
fax: +27 021 650 5410
email: paolo.de...@uct.ac.za

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and
email disclaimer published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111.
If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender
in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via
https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.