We have an exciting opportunity at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for a highly motivated
Quantitative Clinical Pharmacologist to join our London team as part of the
global department of Clinical Pharmacology Modelling & Simulation. This is an
excellent role to use quantitative clinical pharmacology to accelerate the
delivery of new medicines to patients by enhancing drug program efficiency and
business decision quality. The work directly supports our mission to help our
patients do more, feel better and live longer.
Responsibilities will include:

  *   Plan, execute and report translational drug-disease modelling,
exposure-response analysis, simulation-based trial design and population
clinical pharmacology
  *   Contribute to clinical program design, trial protocols, analysis plans,
study reports and regulatory submissions
  *   Apply innovative techniques such as longitudinal exposure-response
analysis, model-based meta-analysis and item-response analysis to improve data
use and trial efficiency
  *   Present strategy and discuss outcome of model-based approaches via
interactions with internal governance boards and regulatory agencies
  *   Promote model-informed drug discovery and development through external
collaboration, journal publication and conference presentation
Qualification requirements:
1. A doctorate relevant to Quantitative Clinical Pharmacology, and experience
in using modelling/simulation to solve practical problems in industry or
academia
2. Proven skills in pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic and longitudinal disease
modelling; and verifiable proficiency in pharmacometric tools NONMEM, Monolix,
R or SAS
3. Strong drive and learning agility to build knowledge on a drug-disease
system, symptom progression, standard of care, and trial design and endpoints
4. Demonstrated aptitude for productive collaboration in a multi-discipline
team, using effective communication and taking personal accountability for
timely delivery of results
5. Clear evidence of ability to make sound judgement in complex situations and
adapt to changing business needs by prioritising multiple tasks
The job level will depend on the skills and achievements of the successful
candidate. At GSK, we develop therapies of various modalities for a broad range
of indications. As a member of a global department with diverse expertise, you
will enjoy a highly supportive environment for scientific innovation, business
impact and professional growth.
Interested persons are encouraged to apply online here
https://jobs.gsk.com/en-gb/jobs/255771?lang=en-us&previousLocale=en-GB

GSK monitors email communications sent to and from GSK in order to protect GSK,
our employees, customers, suppliers and business partners, from cyber threats
and loss of GSK Information. GSK monitoring is conducted with appropriate
confidentiality controls and in accordance with local laws and after
appropriate consultation.