We are pleased to announce the second PAGANZ virtual meeting hosted in
Brisbane, Australia by the School of Pharmacy, the University of Queensland
from Tuesday 1st to Thursday 3rd of February 2022.

https://www.paganz.org/brisbane-2022-virtual-meeting/<https://www.paganz.org/brisbane-2022-virtual-meeting>

Registration for the conference opens on Monday 25th of October 2021 and closes
on Tuesday 25th of January 2022 5pm Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST). To
register for the conference you must first register as a user of the PAGANZ
website (see link on right side of the homepage).

The cost of registration is NZ$20.

Who should attend?
The PAGANZ meeting is the Australasian forum for scientists with a research and
professional interest in the use of the population approach in pharmacokinetics
and pharmacodynamics. A strong focus of this meeting is the application of
population modelling and simulation techniques in the experimental, clinical
and regulatory settings of drug development.

This meeting is designed for scientists and clinicians working in basic or
clinical pharmacology research, pharmaceutical industry, regulatory bodies and
postgraduate students. We will be offering our Population Analysis Workshops
(Beginner and Intermediate) and the ISOP Invited lecture in addition to free
oral communication sessions – watch this space for more information!

We look forward to you joining us in February.

On Behalf of the PAGANZ Organising Committee

Christine Staatz, Shaun Kumar, Sudeep Pradhan and David Foster

https://www.paganz.org<https://www.paganz.org>