The Call for Programming for the thirteenth American Conference on Pharmacometrics (ACoP13) will be open SOON.

We are looking for proposals for symposia, individual talks or tutorial sessions to be presented at ACoP13, which will be held from October 30th to November 3rd, 2022, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado.

For more information about the types of programs we are looking for, click here.

Please note, you must be an ISoP member to submit an idea.

Best,

Nikki Leske
Marketing and Social Media Manager
International Society of Pharmacometrics
917-699-4703