Dear All,

The Call for Programming for the thirteenth American Conference on Pharmacometrics (ACoP13) is now open through March 31st, 2022. On behalf of the Scientific Programming Committee, you are cordially invited to submit proposals for symposiaindividual talks, or tutorial sessions to be presented at ACoP13, which will be held from October 30th to November 2nd, 2022, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado.

The Scientific Programming Committee is seeking proposals that are innovative and relevant to our discipline in a symposium, individual talk, or tutorial format. The Committee seeks to provide an engaging and balanced program with presenters and session chairs that represent the variety of backgrounds, institutions, and expertise within our scientific community.  The 5-year strategic plan of International Society of Pharmacometrics (ISoP) encompasses Scientific Expertise and Innovation, Influence, Education, Tools and Resources and Internationalization to actively champion the expanding role of pharmacometrics in protecting and improving human health. Aligned with ISoP’s 5-year strategic plan and with the meeting location, we encourage proposals that are consistent with our ACoP13 conference theme: “Together Moving Mountains.” This is an excellent opportunity to share exciting science with your peers across the discipline!

Continuing from last years’ format, we will host “Roller Coaster Sessions." These sessions are aimed at presenters who do not have a full program proposal but an exciting individual talk. The Scientific Programming Committee is calling for individuals to propose talks covering different areas of interest to our discipline for these sessions. This includes novel ideas and topics in areas related to our discipline.

Based on feedback from previous ACoP meetings, we will continue to host sessions that include content selected from the poster presentation abstracts. Session chairs will have the opportunity to review the accepted abstracts and select those that would best fit the topic of their sessions. When submitting your proposal, please indicate whether you would be interested to include abstract presentations as part of your session. You must be an ISoP member to submit an idea.

In the event that scientific sessions need to be recorded, session Chairs and speakers will be asked to sign an ISoP copyright and data sharing agreement upon acceptance of their proposal.

Please visit the Call for Programming section of the ACoP13 website at Call for Programming for more details. A few examples of programming proposals are also available on the website for your reference.

Best,

Wei Gao, ACoP13 Scientific Programming Chair

Chris Penland, ACoP13 Conference Chair