Predictive Healthcare Analytics

A webinar by Dr. Joga Gobburu

Professor, University of Maryland
Wednesday April 20, 2022, 12:00 to 1:00 pm EDT
Register for free at https://www.rosaandco.com/webinars
Abstract:
We started our journey as clinical pharmacologists with pharmacokinetics (PK),
physiologic-based PK (PBPK) and gradually expanded to time course of
pharmacologic effect (pharmacodynamics). Pharmacometrics, as we know it,
encompasses disease, drug and trial modeling to support drug development and
regulatory decisions. The more mechanistic pharmacometrics approaches such as
PBPK and Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) have had an increased role in
drug development to support drug-drug interaction projections, and discovering
novel targets. Quantitative clinical pharmacologists have made great strides
into drug development, regulatory science, and patient care. The access to
digital data, that was previously unavailable, opens new avenues for us. We are
at the cusp of a great revolution that can propel us into predictive analytics.
A vision for investing in Predictive Healthcare Analytics will be presented to
generate a discussion.