Hi Richard,

> On Nov 13, 2023, at 16:08, Dick Roy via Nnagain
> <nnagain@lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

        All good explanations for what I see, yet this is happening in the
capital... (but truth be told, when I bought this phone I did not pay much
attention to which bands it was suited for, it is not impossible that it at
least partly my phone's fault that I am connecting with EDGE speeds, quite the
throw-back to the 2000s ;) but back then EDGE was indeed cutting edge).
About that bridge, I hope this is in NY city?

Regards
        Sebastian