Attendo,

We have now prepared the 77 nametags for the NPW, this actually means that we are more registered participants than last year - not as many as I had hoped for, but its a lot of people anyway.

- The speakers dinner have been announced, with time and place
- The early bird bar night have been announced, with time and place
- T-shirts have been ordered
- all the logistics are in order (catering, information material, etc)

We might have a problem with the YAPC::Taipei lightning-talk session we have not had the time to prepare picture communicatio with YAPC::Taipei, we will look into it, but we are not sure we can have something ready for sunday.

The budget looks good and we seem to be covering last years negative cashflow.

We are still missing a few things:

- WLAN preparation
- Conference bags
- A bar for saturdays bar night

So everything looks really good for this years Perl Workshop - looking forward to seeing you in Copenhagen for a weekend of extensive Perl.

jonasbn, on behalf of the Nordic Perl Workshop