At Uppsala Uni, we would like to help out if we can. At this point I cannot
promise any money but maybe we can contribute student labour or something. We
have pending grant applications for increasing the reliability of Perl and
other dynamic languages etc. so I'm hopeful we could also provide some
interesting talks.

--Tobias