Claes Jakobsson said:
On May 9, 2012, at 8:22 PM, Erwan Lemonnier wrote:
+1 for moving to the fall.

The last Perl mongers gathering in Stockholm, that was organized in september 2011, managed to gather 40 persons, mostly stockholmers, so the current numbers of attendees is kind of weird.

YAPC::EU is August 20-22 this year and Oslo.pm are fixing a P5-MOP hackathon afterwards..

perhaps the weekend 4-5th or 11-12th would be suitable? then there's a chance that new worlders who are going to YAPC::EU might take a detour before

I remember several occasions when people have commented the benefits of NPW *not* being close to YAPC. I don't think we've ever really tried having a NPW near YAPC, but if you're going for it, we'll finally know for sure wether or not it'll work. :)

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print#  Salve Joshua Nilsen