Hi guys!

You had talked about the Nordic Perl Workshop for 2014 with pnu in Copenhagen and it is so that we are able to organize and sponsor the event in Helsinki. And are very open for proposals on venue time.

I just arraived to Sofia staying also at the Expo Hotel. We could discuss this tonight over the beers.

- Ahti (ade)

On 21/08/2014 13:59, Panu Ervamaa wrote:
FYI.. Oslo.pm aikoo järjestää 2015 NPW:n, ja varmaan toi 2014 kysymys
nousee nyt samalla esille.

p.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Salve J Nilsen <s...@pvv.org>
Date: Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:57 AM
Subject: NPW 2015 -> Oslo
To: nordic-workshop@perl.org
Cc: bo...@oslo.pm

Hey guys,

Just want to give you a heads up; Oslo.pm intends to organize a Nordic
Perl Workshop in Oslo next year, and we intend to announce this at
YAPC in Sofia in a couple days.

If you'd like to veto this, do it now! :)

- Salve (Oslo.pm)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen