Hei!

A reminder - if you're up for a spontaneous trip to Oslo!

Nordic Perl Workshop is next weekend, co-organized with a new open source conference, OSDC.no.

Check out the schedule at http://osdc.no/

It's a super-cheap conference with LOTS of cool talks!

But in good Open Source spirit, you can also use the promo code "OpenSourceFTW" to get a 50% rebate (for a total of €30). Feel free to share the code with other Perl Mongers & Open Source devs, but please note that if you *can* pay the regular price (or the business price!), we do appreciate the extra funding.

That way we can at least cover food & drink & rent etc.

Topics covered include:

 - Perl 5 & Perl 6, IRC chatops, database testing, Touch UIs, Python
   packaging, reverse engineering, civic hacking, systemd, open source
   communities, blockchains and bitcoin, Internet of Things, teaching kids to
   code.
 - And some other stuff.
 - It's cool. Check out the schedule. Really.

Oh, and deadline for signups are on Thursday May 7th.

Please forward this mail to any forums you think are relevant. Thanks! ^^

Hoping to see you there,

- Salve (Oslo.pm organizer & conference chair)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen