From: razan-t...@hotmail.fr
To: knu...@ofir.dk
Subject: RE: [ns] MANNASIM ERROR
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 18:46:07 +0200

Dear,

I see your post to the error "
ns broadcast.tcl
noises car 5 src node 399
num_nodes is set 400
INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead
invalid command name "Agent/Broadcastbase"
    while executing
"Agent/Broadcastbase create _o30 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$className create $o $args" msg] {
if [string match "__FAILED_SHADOW_OBJECT_" $msg] {
delete $o
return ""
}
global errorInfo