Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your apologies. Finger slips will happen

The title of the NPS Magazine was changed to the Journal because too many members and others referred to the Newsletter and the Magazine as the magazine.

The name Journal was chosen to give it a little gravitas but not too much. After all, The Newcastle Journal (a daily newspaper) makes no pretentious claims.

The Journal of the Northumbrian Pipers Society is intended for articles with relevance beyond the moment but is not in any sense a peer-reviewed publication. Who can take too seriously a publication containing the 21st Century Life of Jimmy Allan, a remarkable piece of satire. (Does one object to being included or protest at being ignored?)

The Journal is intended to be a compilation of administratium - like the Chairman's Report, noteworthy articles, records of competitions and a bit of light relief. Aa duz me best.

Barry

Quoting Anthony Robb <anth...@robbpipes.com>:

   Apologies!
   I deleted the wrong email address there!
   Come back Barry, all is forgiven!
   Anthony