Hi Kevin,

The idea is sound, the execution is still a little lacking. Below is the link
to the pipemakers we have so far on the NPS website.
http://www.northumbrianpipers.org.uk/index.php?page=pipemakers

This would be a good opportunity to ask any makers, fettlers, teachers or
professional performers if they would like their details listed on the NPS
website
This service is free to all members of the NPS, otherwise its £15 per annum.
Coincidentally, membership  is also £15 per annum!

We would like to offer on the site a world service, so this includes all those
who are overseas from this small island.

cheers
Tim