Exactly my thoughts, John.

   I thought perhaps "Herd" would seduce a few Knights Clough to join in.
   "Peacock" is in 9/8, a rhythm we don't talk about very much.  "Speed"
   is a tune with many versions, my favorite being Joe Hutton's on the
   Smithonian disc.  And "Salmon Tails" is a tune everyone knows, so it
   could draw more people in and we might hear some new takes on an old
   favorite.

   I'll work on putting a poll up on the forum.

   Also, please send me suggestions for future TOTM selections.  Thanks
   for all the comments so far.

   On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 4:13 AM, Gibbons, John