Hello all
   I've been reluctant to vote on this since our house is fighting back
   whilst we put in a new kitchen, downstairs loo and new wee studio.
   There is building dust everywhere and my pipes, mics and other gear are
   packed away for the duration.
   Even though I can't contribute musically I would go for Peacock.
   Perhaps most will be familiar with the snippet:

   Aal the neet ower and ower
   And aal the neet ower agyen
   Aal the net ower and ower
   The peacock followed the hen

   The cock's a dainty dish
   The hen's aal hollow within
   There's nee deceit in a puddin'
   An' pie's a dainty thing

   I also think of (but no idea why or where it comes from)

   Won't ye come cuddle me cuddy
   Now won't ye come cuddle me reet
   Won't you come cuddle me cuddy
   Just as ye did yesterday neet

   That's about all I can offer on TOTM but I also thought some might be
   interested to know that I have put my chanter where my mouth is so to
   speak and had a very happy
   off-the-cuff couple of days putting down 16 tracks (4 of them double
   tracked) on my keyless pipes (The Primitives as maker Bill Hedworth
   called them). I did it primarily as a teaching resource (even though
   there are a few finger-busting favourites) but I've been persuaded to
   go for a proper production of it.
   Interested parties can go here to see what Stewart Hardy makes of it:
   [1]www.robbpipes.com
   Thanks for any interest
   Anthony