Very, very sad to hear this news.
Ray was the person I contacted first regarding getting a set of pipes way back in the early 70's (from the address on the rear of the Wild Hills LP) and she was so kind and patient with me asking so many stupid questions (and put me in touch with Bill Hedworth which resulted in my keyless and then 7 key set). I met her the following November (?) in Newcastle at the AGM and she was most welcoming to me. It was then that I realised who she was (Ray Fisher). I won't contact Colin myself but I'm sure I join many on this list who wish him our condolences in this tragic time.

Colin Hill