Julia,
why don't try to use "Tiki Wiki", the Content Management System running at:
http://www.northumbrianpipers.org.uk/NPS/tiki-custom_home.php ???
The CMS is already configured, waiting to be filled up with NSP (or any other)
contents (text, images, multimedia).
Open Source, no HTML or PHP to learn; just write pages and upload files.
Very easy tutorials and documentation at:  http://doc.tiki.org/HomePage

BR/Valerio